As Cox & Kings Global Services is the only authorized service provider of Indian medical visa, application for the same should be done through the CKGS website. The applicant must enter all the credentials correctly in the preliminary forms at the CKGS website. There are total six CKGS centres in USA, namely Washington DC, Chicago, New York, San Francisco, Houston and Atlanta. Find their details below:
|Location||Jurisdiction||Address||CKGS Customer Service|
|Washington DC||Bermuda, Delaware, District of Columbia, Kentucky, Maryland, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia||1230, 23rd Street NW, Suite 100-50, Washington D.C 20037||516-206-1483
|New York||Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Vermont||235 West, 23rd Street, Level 2, New York, NY 10011||516-206-1483
|Chicago||Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin||19 S La Salle Street, Suite 1003, Chicago IL 60603||516-206-1483
|Houston||Arkansas, Kansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Nebraska||1001 Texas Avenue, Suite 550 (Level 5), Houston, TX 77002||516-206-1483
|San Francisco||Alaska, Arizona, California, Guam, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming||225 Bush Street, Level 1, San Francisco CA 94104||516-206-1483
|Atlanta||Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, US Virgin Islands||5883 Glenridge Drive, Suite 180, Sandy Springs, GA 30328||516-206-1483
Mode of Submission
Shipping and walk-in are the two modes of submission of Indian medical visa application.
- Shipping is booked at the CKGS website.
- The shipment should be purchased through CKGS.
- The medical visa application should be sent to the CKGS Application Centre of the concerned jurisdiction. It should not be sent to the Mission.
- Print the label which will have the following:
- To: New ‘Visa’ Application
- CKGS Application Centre name
- Visa Department
- Address, Location and Zip Code
- Per package should contain only 1 application and the package should not weigh more than 0.5 Lbs.
- The shipping label of CKGS should be affixed on the envelope. Use UPS or FED EX’s envelopes.
- Cost of pick up by Fed Ex and UPS is not included. So, do not opt for pick up services by them.
- The shipping label should not be used to submit the medical visa application beyond the applicant’s jurisdiction.
- If the applicant uses his/her own shipping label, he/she should provide the AWB Number and service provider’s details when he/she is at the Shipping stage of visa process. One can also print it later from the ‘My Account’ page.
- FedEx Prepaid Envelopes sent by the applicant and USPS Pre-paid labels are not accepted.
Walk – in
- Complete the appointment process in the CKGS website:
- Select an appointment date.
- Choose the Time Slot. (If the date and time is booked then others options will be provided).
- Get the appointment date and time confirmed from CKGS.
- Go to the concerned CKGS application centre at the appointed date and time and submit the application along with all the documents and the visa fees.
- Biometric enrolment for visa application is compulsory for applicants of San Francisco Jurisdiction who have opted for walk – in visa application submission.
Applicants below 12 and over 70 years, those who hold diplomatic passports or UN passport and one with no fingers are exempted from it.