List of JCI accredited hospitals in India is one of the most sought after queries of people coming to INdia for treatment.
Many Indian academic medical centers and hospitals have achieved the JCI accreditation.
JCI stands for Joint Commission International(JCI).
JCI by partnering with the medical establishments support them moving towards excellence. JCI actively works in collaboration with these medical organizations to maintain their accreditations, keeping up to date with new standards, and offer guidance on the continuous expectation of performance improvement that JCI accreditation promotes.
Below is an updated and complete list of JCI accredited hospitals in India.
- Aditya Birla Health Services Ltd.
- Ahalia Foundation Eye Hospital
- Apollo Gleneagles Hospitals, Kolkata
- Apollo Hospital, Chennai
- Apollo Hospital, Hyderabad
- Apollo Hospitals, Bangalore
- Artemis Health Institute (a unit of Artemis Medicare Services Ltd.)
- Asian Heart Institute
- Dhirubhai Ambani Occupational Health And Family Welfare Centre
- Fortis Escorts Heart Institute
- Fortis Hospital Limited, Mulund
- Fortis Hospital, Bangalore
- Fortis Hospital, Mohali
- Grewal Eye Institute Private Limited
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals
- Medanta – The Medicity
- Moolchand Hospital
- Narayana Hrudayalaya Pvt. Ltd.
- Narayana Multispeciality Hospital, Jaipur
- Satguru Partap Singh Apollo Hospital
- Shroff Eye Hospital/Shroff Eye Clinic
- Sri Ramachandra Medical Centre