As a parent, if you are on the verge of losing hope and running out of options to have a baby, then stop worrying! With revolution in healthcare, you still have a handful of ways to have your own baby. IVF and Surrogacy are two such procedures for the hopeful parents. However, these two procedures still remain expensive or unavailable in most parts of the world.
Optimistically, India have become a hopeful part of the world and it has been able to delight as many parents from all over the world. The reason for India being the topmost choice for IVF and Surrogacy is its immensely positive results at an affordable price.
You can find the following types of IVF treatments in India:
- Ovarian hyperstimulation
- Transvaginal oocyte retrieval
- Embryo Transfer
- Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection
- IVF using Donor Ooctye
You need to keep in mind the following points to measure the success rate of an IVF treatment:
- Genetic factors
- Fertility history
- Age of the female partner
- Conditions contributing to infertility
- Quality of eggs and number of eggs recovered
- Quality of sperm (including motility and ability to penetrate the egg)
- Quality control in the laboratories; and
- Skill and competence of the treatment team
If you are looking forward to the procedure of surrogacy in India, learn some of the remarkable attributes that could be found only in this country:
- Women who are willing to be a surrogate mother visit the medical centre with a genuine hope to give her own child better education and other facilities. By using the services of a surrogate mother, you could in return give a better future to her children.
- Women in India has less tendency to smoke, drink or use drugs. Therefore, your child in her womb would be healthy and risk-free.
- By culture, women are mostly married in their early 20s. Hence, the surrogate mother that you choose could probably be in her mid or late 20s.