You are eligible for Indian Medical Visa if your purpose to travel to India is medical treatment. Patient should seek treatment at a recognized, reputed and specialized hospital or healthcare centre in India. Up to two medical attendants are allowed to accompany you who can be your family members or close associates. The following list of treatments are of primary considerations in granting a medical visa:
- Joint replacements
- Ophthalmic disorders
- Renal disorders
- Cardiac problems
- Congenital disorders
- Organ transplantations
- Plastic surgery
- Gene therapy and many more
Must-have documents that are required for Indian Medical Visa Application from Saudi Arabia:
- Print of the correctly and completely filled online application form.
- Medical visa fee in Saudi Riyals.
- Two current passport size photographs.
- Photocopy of ID Card or Iqama.
- Proof of confirmation of hotel accommodation and airline ticket booking.
- Passport valid for 6 months.
- Recent medical reports and a reference letter from the hospital in Saudi that recommends the applicant’s treatment in India.
- Letter from the hospital in India that confirms the medical treatment of the applicant in the concerned hospital stating the applicant’s name, medical attendant’s name and duration of the treatment.